Thursday, April 1, 2010

A HAPPY AND BLESSED EASTER!

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God. Matthew 5:8


Baylee and Lucy 4/1/10
Sorry for the lack of posting, but we have been really busy! First we were going down south for a wedding , visiting the kids and friends. Then our puppy got an ear infection and was a real bear with putting the salve in her ear...so we stayed home and took care of her. Then we learned that Roger's step mother Mary, died and Baylee was well enough by then to leave her with friends. So off we went to central California to see about the will and stuff. Now, tomorrow I am flying to San Diego tomorrow to visit with my daughter and her family - can't wait to see them! Roger is staying here and working on that train and watching the dogs.

Have any of you recently been getting a lot of strange comments on your postings? I have and so I am putting them on "comment moderation". Still I got one that I couldn't even figure out what the person was talking about - absolutely nothing to do with my blog or post, just rambling on about ???! Go figure! I am very concerned about getting a virus, and giving out any more personal information than is absolutely necessary, and so this is another reason to moderate the comments.

Well gotta go and get packing. But I just wanted y'all to know that I haven't left the planet! Not yet anyway! And a Happy and Blessed Easter to you all!

xoxo
Marilyn

7 comments:

The Stylish House said...

Hi Marilyn,
What a lovely Easter message! It sounds like you're enjoying yourself and how nice you're going to visit family for the holiday. Glad to hear the pup is doing better. What would we do without our pets? Mine is actually my daughter's cat Griffin, but he stays with me sometimes and I spoil him with bowls of milk!
I've moderated my comments for a long time due to spam. I don't think my friends and readers care to buy the items they are selling!
Have a safe journey and a fun holiday!
Cathy

Anonymous said...

From one Marilyn to another.....
Easter Hugs!!
Marilyn

Adrienne said...

Safe travels, my friend. I've done comment moderation forever but I'm getting some very strange comments. My delete button is working overtime. Have a blessed Easter!
~Adrienne~

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Have a blessed Easter dear friend! We'll see you soon!
Hugs and love,
Mona

Meggie said...

Happy Easter, Marilyn! Enjoy your travls.

Patty said...

Great verse, I hope you had a beautiful Easter full of blessings!

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

hello sweet friend,
I hope your Easter was wonderful...and blessed.
Love and hugs to you.
Mona