Sunday, February 7, 2010

INTRODUCING "BAILEY"!


As I mentioned in my last post, I had something real special to show you all. And here she is; a new little addition to our family. She is six weeks old, a blond Labradoodle! She had eight brothers and sisters all together. Some were black and some were blond. We have been waiting to get her since she was born on December 23rd. (Guess I should have named her "Holly" because she was born so close to Christmas!) I did have another name picked out, that was CHLOE. But when we picked her up, well BAILEY just seemed to fit her.
Our other dog "LUCY" is about 10 years old and they seem to be getting along just fine; although I think Lucy is "Grandma" age like me and is a little old to be training a youngin'! And I think she would be just as happy to avoid the little ball of energy. So I have been up part of the nights keeping Bailey company when everyone else is sleeping - namely Roger, my honey! However while I was gone this morning Roger did babysit, he brought both dogs outside and let her run around quite a bit. She seems to like the snow and is starting to be potty-trained to go outside. She whines when she wants out so that is a good sign!
Well, now that you have seen her I will put in a couple of other pictures I took below! Y'all have a great weekend and enjoy the Superbowl!




xoxo
Marilyn

15 comments:

The Stylish House said...

Marilyn,
Bailey is so darn cute, cute, cute! What a great addition to your family.
I'm celebrating my 1st blogiversary, please stop by if you get time. You were one of my very first blogging friends:)
Cathy

Anonymous said...

Awwwww.....She is adorable & I like the name. My furbaby's name is Bailey too! Only mine is a male feline!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Kim said...

Hi Marilyn, I see you have the snowfall widget. I just recently posted that I had experienced problems with my blog and my hubby was able to track it to that widget. Their site was hacked and anybody who has this on their blog is getting redirected to another site. After I posted I heard from several other bloggers who were experiencing problems. Since I removed it, my blog is completely back to normal. Just wanted to let you know.
xoxo,
Kim

Michelle Palmer said...

Bailey is so very cute! Those paws! Such a sweet little face...
So happy for you!

Gone said...

Awwwwwwwwww...Bailey is toooooo cute!!

Adrienne said...

Bailey is absolutely darling! What fun! Love the photos of her - especially the one of her and Lucy. I identify with getting up at night so your hubby can sleep - did that for several months until our Joey was old enough to make it through the night without going out! Have fun with your two sweeties. I'm sure they add a lot of joy and fun to your home.
~Adrienne~

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Marily,
How cute is he!!! My goodness all those puppy kisses you are going to receive, remember to put away your shoes and socks. LOL.
Take care and enjoy your day,
Elizabeth

Kathleen Grace said...

She is just darling Marilyn! She looks so soft and cuddly:>)

Jannie Funster said...

Oh, what a sweet little puppy!!!

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi Marilyn!

Bailey is so sweet! I love her face!
And the pic of the two laying down together is really precious. Congrats on your new family member!!

Love the shade in you banner!! Oh you are such a shade artist.

Happy Valentines Day! hugs, Sherry

Soph d'TwiT said...

those lamps are so cute!! best wishes Soph

http://teenagewomeninthirties.blogspot.com/

That shabby Pink Girl said...

Oh my gosh!! please give Bailey a kiss for me, she is just simply adorable, you are so lucky to have her and I'll bet she gets lots of love from you.

marian elizabeth

Charmingdesigns said...

What an absolute sweetheart!!

joyh82 said...

Aww. I stumbled into your blog from another. I love dogs. What a cutie. How big will Bailey get?

Anonymous said...

so cuteee