Monday, June 9, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!


There probably aren't many guys out there looking at our blogs, but I wish them and all us gals married to them a "Happy Fathers Day" ! We all wouldn't be here except for our Dad's! I would have put a picture up of my father, and my husband , but I can't get my scanner to work properly! I'll have to sit down and just figure it out! My Dad; he is a wonderful man, he raised us up well and made sure we always did the right thing...he loves fishing and always took us camping every year. He played with us and helped with our homework too (I mostly remember the spelling tests! Yuk!) He has always been there for us and still is - I love him so much! And even more since our Mom is gone, you just don't always know how much you will miss someone until they are not there to talk with anymore...Okay, okay, I'm getting teary-eyed, so let's talk about the "Give-Away"!
AS FOR THE "GIVE-AWAY": I am going to put all your names in a hat and draw one on Friday (6/13) and I'll post it that night! So keep leaving messages and we'll see who wins the little lamp!
xxxooo
Marilyn

No comments: